...with apologies to Wally Lamb, whose book by the same title I haven't read - but my husband was reading it at around the same time I started this blog, and it seemed appropriate...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The waiting... is the hardest part... -Tom Petty

Still stalking the mailman, only now it's for our I800A since we've already had our fingerprints done.  I can't really expect that we would receive it before April 1st, since that was the date of our official fingerprint appointment - and that was probably based on when they thought our file would be pulled for review - but a girl can dream...

My birthday is April 9th - maybe dear old Uncle Sam will send me a present this year...  :)  It would make up for all those years I've had to get my taxes done right around the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment