...with apologies to Wally Lamb, whose book by the same title I haven't read - but my husband was reading it at around the same time I started this blog, and it seemed appropriate...

Friday, June 24, 2011

I am not tech-savvy.

As you can probably tell from the very basic design of this blog.  But if you follow this link, you should be able to create a Google profile that will enable you to sign in and post comments.  I haven't noticed an increase in the amount of spam email I've received since creating my own Google profile. 

We will be updating our blog throughout our trip to China, and while we won't have access directly to the site to see your comments, we will receive email updates containing the text of your posts.  Which will be great, because we won't actually be able to see our blog so it will be good to know that what we're posting is somewhat coherent and at least mildly interesting, in spite of our jet lag.      

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your TA... followed you over from the Jiaozuo yahoo group. Wanted to make sure you are aware of the Henan Kids International blog... Emily is the Mom who runs it, I love it because I can keep track of all the Henan families. Perhaps you want to check it out and let Emily know you are traveling soon so she can put your blog in the "In China" section so others can follow along. http://henankids.blogspot.com/ Enjoy China!!!!

    ReplyDelete